Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hi old friend..

I missed you. I guess I'm just really lazy. Updating a blog is hard (well for me it is). Especially because I have this thing that makes me wanna delete blog posts because they're fugly. At this point, I already wanna delete this one because I seems pointless to continue such an ugly piece of literature.

hmm what to write?

not to boast, I'll talk about the new pc. Well, this new computer is really fast, there's a very significant upgrade from the last. The 22" screen makes my laptop look like crap. It's got quad core, 1 Tb of hdd, and 512mb graphics card. :D It runs on a genuine copy of Windows XP, it's got a genuine copy of Norton Internet Security 2009, It comes with a wonderful copy of Internet Exlploerer 5, thankgod! it's the best web browser to use when downloading Firefox or Chrome. XD I surf with chrome. Going incognito is just so awesome.

Running on a genuine copy of XP is really cool. For once, I didin't feel like a fugitive, and downloading a copy of Media player 11 was sooo cool. I'm like: "Ha! veryfy my copy all you want bitches! It's as genuine as my gold plated ass! buwahaha"

ok, I got sidetracked. till nextime buddy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment