Thursday, April 9, 2009

cursed

I found this in my gmail account. dated 06/07/08

this was before my ENGLCOM class, so expect the worst of my writing. haha!

------------------------------------------------

cursed


Pushing, or driving rather, the push cart -full of eggs, milk, tissue rolls, that new cheap shirt with the cool catch phrase "I am a ninja", and a week-long supply of back issue magazines- ,

I saw these group of middle aged people wearing the same shirt at mcdo, (well it wasn't a freakshow with alot of people in one huge shirt).

I tried reading their shirt's logo, but it was too small,

this woman, saw me while I was in total curiosity, she smiled at me, I smiled back to bid my farewell.

Then all of a sudden, my mom pulled my shoulder and told me of the person walking towards me,

It was about 2 feet before contact, I managed to stop the cart,

and there she was, my eyes made hundreds of observations in a fraction of a second,

*she's got nice chucks on,
*those pants really put the curves on your butt
*your phone is cute with that blinker
*that jacket fits nicely and gives you extra "hip cleavage"
*those folds on your pants make you look so vintage
*you're so hot
*your eyes are so cute and reminds me of that Korean I used to have a crush on
*I can feel your nose touching mine going left to right and again, and again, was that our noses kissing?
*your hand, I would love to hold your hand.
*those lips, that smile, your cheeks, perfect.


I could go on untill I reach 999 to satisfy "hundreds".

did I mention she was holding someone else's hands whilst texting on the other?

yes, she was holding the hand of a girl around 6 - 10 years old eating some ice cream.

back to the moment I almost hit her.

I was able to stop.

for a fraction of a second, I saw that look in her eyes. frightened, shocked, and that last emotion she had after that last text she was replying to before I caught her attention.

then she came into realization, that I, the clumsy fool was able to stop the car.

during this moment, I was in shock (whilst observing her of course)

she took a glance at me, it lasted for about half a second in time but about 4 days and still counting in my head.

Then she gave a smile,

*a smile that said everything.
*It was short enough to send me begging for more
*long enough to make me remember it
*honest as if saying "hello" to another kid on your first day at the park
*sweet enough that it would make flowers ashamed to bloom in it's presence
*a bit flirty, as if trying to say "Buy me a drink, and let's talk about how your hair looks like with that hairband"
*suggestive, like saying "Your shirt is cool, but wearing a sweater would make you look better"
*Mysterious, that made me ask why smile when they usually look with ridicule.
*meaningful enough to make me think of these words.

what was I supposed to do?

I gave her something, I wouldnt call it a smile because I was neither a fan nor an expert of smiling. but I gave her something that looked like a smile. well, that was what I thought.


she slowly moved to the side, knowing that she had the easier option.

and again, slowly walked away to the direction from where I came from, but

this time, she was looking at me,

I was also looking back at her,

at around 2 meters, we had our second eye to eye. then at about 10 meters, while I was looking at her, we had our 3rd. this time, the little girl was also looking and gave me a childish wave free of critisizing comments of the world.

trying not to be rude, I waved back to the little girl with my fingers like a queer would, and to the lady that has cursed me untill now. she gave a small gesture with her right hand with an open palm bidding a simple farewell.


and here I am still cursed.


-cut








1 comment: